Top Software Development Companies
Top software development teams include Design, Development, DevOps, QA, Project Management and Product Management weave delightful digital experience with Fle+xi agile best practices, tracking with vision and timeline.
LinkUp Studio provides smart web & mobile app development driven by strategy and user experience. We take responsibility to deliver fully-features solutions and care about every single process. Our expertise covers a variety of industries, including RealEstate & PropTech, Advertising & Social Media, Leisure & Travel, Legal relations, etc. Our team does more than just coding or design. As a company, we strive to see the full picture to understand the value and impact of what we are building. We think about your business and our main goal is to launch your product on the market with proven quality and an effective strategy.
What factors should you consider if you’re outsourcing your software development project?
- The quality of local IT education
- The local development standards
- The size of the local talent pool
- Local business environment
- Local political climate
- Local laws and legal protections for your business
- How much will you invest in the project development?
- The factors that determine the software company's price sheet – the local cost of living and doing business to the company's level of expertise and their portfolio
- Additionally, they must ensure that software developers comprehend your project's requirements to the fullest with business concerns, timeline, resources, budget, and market goals.
- Can they provide prototypes, proof of concepts, minimum viable products (MVPs) to communicate their insights and allow you to expand and improve upon that perception?
How should you select the software development company for your business?Businesses need to acquire a mix of services for them to function well across the competition. They need to research and consider some factors to make a choice:
- Do you want the development company/developers to be close or at a remote location?
- Do they fit with your budget?
- Are they skilled and have the resources to deliver your project on time?
- Do they have desired industry experience?
- Is your research in-depth? Do they consider crisis management plan, management, evolution, vision, staff turnover rate, and data protection practice and communication channels?
- Do you confirm the company’s claims with other custom software development company’s references?
- How do you evaluate your collaboration?
- How do you describe the company's technical expertise and quality of input?
- Check for what support they provide post-launch?
- Is the code secure? How do these software developers protect their software?
- How committed are they?