Top Software Development Companies
Top software development teams include Design, Development, DevOps, QA, Project Management and Product Management weave delightful digital experience with Fle+xi agile best practices, tracking with vision and timeline.
ThinkPalm is a Product Engineering and Software Development company, equipped with a holistic approach and diverse industry expertise in IoT, Enterprise, and Telecom sectors.
With nearly a decade of knowledge and experience in project management and custom software development, we offer innovative bespoke software solutions enabling established and emerging businesses to deliver exceptional customer experience and measurable success in line with their corporate goals. Over the years, we have worked with many B2B brands translating their needs and goals into reliable software products. Our state-of-the-art test automation facilities and infrastructure have enabled us to deliver software solutions efficiently, cost-effectively, and most importantly on time with significant customer satisfaction.
Our Core Expertise
• IoT Application Development
• Artificial Intelligence Services and Solutions
• Telecom IT Service and Solutions
• Mobile And Web Applications Development
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Enterprise Software Development
• Website Design and Development
• Cross-Platform App development
• Java, .NET, React JS and Flutter Application Development
• Angular JS Application Development
• Cloud Software Development
• DevOps Implementation Services
• Technical Documentation Services
• 5G Connectivity
• Enterprise-class Business Application Development
• Years in Business- 9+
• Team Members- 500+
• Offices- 3
Intellectsoft is a leading mobile app development agency, located in the US. They work with latest technologies and have over a decade of expertise in the industry. Serving across industries- healthcare, retail, social media, education, transport, finance, Intellectsoft has an app solution for each of the startups, small businesses and brands. Having a rich clientele including Fortune 500 companies including Jaguar, Land Rover, Harley-Davidson, Intellectsoft has a diverse portfolio with 7 offices in 6 countries.
GBKSOFT is a Web and Mobile Development company. We are focused on delivery of stable and efficient software solutions that boost revenues of our clients’ businesses. Our working experience totals more than 60,000 working hours of development. Taking into account the 10,000 Hour Rule, we have become Development Masters 6 time already.
From startups to SMEs to Fortune 500, Y Media Labs has catered to all segments in the industry. Being a top mobile app development agency choice for many, they are committed to excellence in each project they deliver. The team proves worthy on all qualitative and quantitative parameters including quality of mobile app, adherence to timelines and cost estimates, communication strategy, agile methodology, portfolio, client feedback and past experience. They provide future-ready solutions and give special attention to your project’s privacy.
For over 26 years, we\’ve been working as a software innovation partner to Fortune 500 companies, big enterprises and technology challengers. Our team of 1,100+ professionals provides you with a full range of software engineering and consultancy services. Software products that we build help the world\’s leading brands transform their businesses, increase their revenues and save up to 40% of the time and operating costs.
This UK-based company with over 13 years of industry experience and a global client base has been offering tech solutions to both startups and enterprises to help them give their business a digital dimension and improve future outlook. Housing tech staff of 50+ professionals with varied expertise, Root Info Solutions has also long achieved the milestone of delivering 500 projects successfully. Starting with IT consulting to perfectly gauging the business requirements, the agency offers web development, mobile app development, UI/UX design and support services to help business better tune and perfect business projection.
Recognized as one of the leading mobile app solution provider by several reputed research and review firms, this agency has its offices in US, UK and Ukraine and strives to offer highly affordable and custom solutions to help business scale up their ROI. Having worked for leading brands like Coca-Cola and Roache, a small yet focused team at Ready4s is always geared-up to deliver beyond the client’s expectations. Mobile app development for Android, iOS and Windows and MVP development are the services that the agency provides.
Since 2009, we’ve created 250+ digital products — from mobile & web apps to blockchain & artificial intelligence technologies for startups, Fortune 500s, growing businesses, & non-profits around the globe. Think of us not as your agency but as your technical partner. What does it mean for Chop Dawg to be your technical partner? Think of it as the difference between us sitting next to you at the table vs. across. It’s our job as a technical partner to guide clients towards the best technology match possible that works best for them in the long term.
MLSDev is a web and mobile app development agency that delivers to startups, entrepreneurs, and individuals. Among its key clients there are ESPN, McDonald’s, GoPuff, Danone, Panasonic, Alpine, Comfy, ArtStation, LevelUp, Chored, Yummi, EdgeRift. The processes at MLSDev are built around lean principles and agile methodologies to turn every client’s idea into a successful solution. The company provides a full range of app development services: business analysis, web and mobile UX/UI design, development, quality assurance, support, maintenance, and project management. MLSDev can also help with AR, IoT, and Blockchain development.
Having their offshore development center in India and established in 2004, iSolution has helped many enterprises across the globe to reap the benefits of digitization and mobility with its sheer expertise and commitment. Preferring innovation over improvisation, the tech agency creates only unique and business-oriented solutions. The agency has been traditionally offering web designing, web application development, eCommerce development and web promotion services, and now, has recently added mobile application development to its list of competencies.
What factors should you consider if you’re outsourcing your software development project?
- The quality of local IT education
- The local development standards
- The size of the local talent pool
- Local business environment
- Local political climate
- Local laws and legal protections for your business
- How much will you invest in the project development?
- The factors that determine the software company's price sheet – the local cost of living and doing business to the company's level of expertise and their portfolio
- Additionally, they must ensure that software developers comprehend your project's requirements to the fullest with business concerns, timeline, resources, budget, and market goals.
- Can they provide prototypes, proof of concepts, minimum viable products (MVPs) to communicate their insights and allow you to expand and improve upon that perception?
How should you select the software development company for your business?Businesses need to acquire a mix of services for them to function well across the competition. They need to research and consider some factors to make a choice:
- Do you want the development company/developers to be close or at a remote location?
- Do they fit with your budget?
- Are they skilled and have the resources to deliver your project on time?
- Do they have desired industry experience?
- Is your research in-depth? Do they consider crisis management plan, management, evolution, vision, staff turnover rate, and data protection practice and communication channels?
- Do you confirm the company’s claims with other custom software development company’s references?
- How do you evaluate your collaboration?
- How do you describe the company's technical expertise and quality of input?
- Check for what support they provide post-launch?
- Is the code secure? How do these software developers protect their software?
- How committed are they?