Top Digital Marketing Companies
Marketing online offerings on a digital platform via emails, search engines, and social media are digital marketing. It leverages the overall business appeal and makes it accessible to a larger global audience in a cost-effective way.
AppClues Infotech was established on the idea of creating a mobile application development company in USA that provides top class mobile applications that capture the imagination of the user through their simple, elegant design and robust features.
A global firm established across 3 countries we have worked for clients all across the globe providing custom mobile app development services.
We have developed mobile applications in diverse fields of businesses like healthcare, on-demand services, GPS based apps, etc.
We at AppClues believe in conquering the mobile application development world and thus strive hard to create amazing mobile applications. We mold the idea of the client into a feature-rich, a simple and elegant mobile application that can reach its full potential.
With a team of highly trained professionals, we at AppClues work on various different platforms for mobile application development which include
• iOS Mobile App Development
• Android Mobile App Development
• Cross-Platform Mobile App Development
• iBeacon Mobile App Development
• Wearable tech Mobile App Development
• UI/UX Mobile App Design
• M-commerce App Development
Our team of more than 50+ developers has created hundreds of applications for the client across the globe and one look at our portfolio will give you an idea of the variety of the projects completed at our company.
Singsys, a fast growing mobile and web application development company, offers Android and iPhone Application Solutions at amazingly affordable prices without hassle. The best part of our service is that you will get best support & service that to round the clock 24*7, 365 days a year.
Our mission is to provide affordable quality solutions to our customers by dedicated efforts of our reliable and trustworthy team with high self esteem, sense of ownership and willingness to go an extra mile resulting in satisfied customers.
Columbus, Ohio based Split Reef is a modern, results-driven digital organization always ready to support clients in their search for digital supremacy. Split Reef assumes full ownership of most client’s digital needs, thereby allowing them to focus on core business processes. We are dedicated to strategically partnering with businesses to ascertain new heights in digital world. Split Reef is a fully integrated digital marketing agency in Columbus, Ohio offering services from innovative design to effective web or mobile development. We lead and execute client marketing efforts using Organic SEO, PPC/Ad Word Marketing, and Conversion Rate Optimization.
Crest Infosystems is a Software Development Solutions and Services Provider Company with 10+ years of experience developing future-ready custom business solutions. We have served 80+ clientele and built worldwide recognition in building enterprise development services. It could be possible due to our well-experienced team members who have successfully accomplished 700+ projects across the globe. Our workforce has expertise in delivering affordable enterprise solutions in Mobile, Web, eCommerce, Cloud, Big Data, UX/UI, AR/VR, Blockchain, Machine Learning & AI, Digital Marketing, etc. Our mission is to leverage the latest technologies in order to empower our clients’ business transformation into sustainable long-term business growth because we VALUE OUR CLIENTS.
Khired Networks is an end-to-end solutions provider with unmatched expertise to meet your every need. Our experts strive to provide efficient, innovative, and dynamic solutions that cater to any and all industries. We specialize in a variety of services including product design, web development, mobile development, and enterprise solutions. Additionally, we offer BPO services such as administrative, HR, finance, IT, and sales & marketing outsourcing.
Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Digital Marketing CompanyHere’s a list of questions to ask from competent Digital Marketing Agencies for online business growth of your business.
How is digital marketing helpful?Digital marketing involves promoting a brand, product, services across online platforms. It includes various mediums like advertisements, emails, blogging etc. This practice helps a business in building a viable online presence and retains customers.
What is a digital marketing plan?Every marketing plan starts with a digital strategy as a business needs to focus on their clients, capture new and retain existing ones. To get through, they think of creative ways to connect with the right people in the right place and deliver a message that gets across. This time-bound business objective is known as a digital marketing plan. Businesses communicate the benefits of their services in a way that resonates with the customers.
What advantages does digital marketing bring?
- Cost-effective: Digital marketing campaigns are generally cost-effective and effective in getting a higher return on income.
- Niche Audience: It helps businesses focus on their niche audience. It becomes much easier to make people understand what they have to offer when they know that they will eventually be interested.
- Featured Advertising: Businesses feature the advertisements in the social media feed and SERPs of potential customers to get along with the brand or its services.
- Brand Promotion: Digital marketing helps promote the brand name online. It makes them visible in the market, uplifts value, and gives customers a platform to rectify grievances and suggest rapid resolutions to enforce the trust.
- View Results: Best digital marketing brings immediate results and is convenient to analyze.
- Scalable: Digital marketing is flexible to changes. Businesses can easily mould their strategies to suit the current market requirements.
- Track in real-time: Digital marketing agencies track the results in real-time. It is easier to make changes, invest, and analyze the performance.
What are the various components of a digital marketing plan?The building blocks that make up for an online marketing strategy includes:
- Advertising in the form of images, text, pop-ups, banners, and video;
- Content marketing: blog posts - case studies - whitepapers - the digital content assets help acquire customers through organic and paid efforts.
- Email marketing involves sending promotional messages to a segmented group of prospects. These are customizable according to the target business’s needs.
- Mobile marketing involves promoting products and services via phone calls and short messages. It involves a comprehensive mobile marketing approach like optimizing websites, landing pages, emails, and content.
- Paid search increases business visibility by allowing companies to bid for keywords and purchase advertising space in the search engine results.
- Programmatic advertising involves automated bidding for digital advertising. It takes care of the locations where they display advertisements, who is looking at them, and how you can improve.
- Reputation marketing involves gathering and promoting positive online reviews. Such reviews have the potential to influence customer’s buying decisions and building the overall brand reputation.
- Search Engine Optimization involves improving organic traffic to your website. It includes technical and creative tactics to improve the website’s search engine rankings by increasing awareness.
- Social Media Marketing involves paid strategies to market their services on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Tumblr etc. Digital marketing campaigns combine organic efforts like sponsored content and paid advertising promotions on primary social media channels to reach a larger audience and amplifying the brand.
- Video Marketing is an engaging and interactive way to showcase the products and service launches, events and special announcements and provide educational content and testimonials.
- Web Analytics helps marketers track online user activity. It helps to analyze website traffic with the help of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, Crazy Egg and more.
- Webinars involve virtual events allowing companies to interact with new and existing customers irrespective of their location. It is an effective way to present the relevant content to the target audience in real-time. It helps to engage directly with the audience, generate new leads, and strengthen relationships.
What are the various types of digital marketing strategies?Various digital marketing strategies to target regions, industries, or audiences to expand their business include keywords, cross-links, back-links and original content. Search engine optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Online Reputation Management, Public Relations, micro-moments focus on customers’ immediate intent to know "go-do-buy" something.
What are popular digital marketing trends?Some commonly used digital marketing trends include influencer marketing, video marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing, and content marketing.
What mistakes should a digital marketer avoid?Businesses should avoid: Absence of clear goals, focusing on the wrong audience, ignoring mobile users, spamming subscribers (set the frequency of emails/response; set relevant content for emails), not setting an engaging and customer-centric content (have an understanding of the geographical location, target audience, cultural influence to avoid derogatory content).
Why should you hire a digital marketing company?Digital marketing is as tricky as any other profile on board. It’s not easy to come up with a winning strategy. Top digital marketing companies promote their services as being affordable, have better insights, have the efficiency to improve the ROI, being transparent – time-bound – following best marketing practices, following marketing strategies to push deliverables, are flexible and scalable.
Which digital marketing tools are preferred?
- SMM software is suitable for Campaign Management, Collaboration, Multi-Account Management, Publishing Management, Scheduling, and Social Analytics etc.
- Email Marketing Software has Auto-Responders, Image Library, and Template Management etc.
- SMS Marketing Software that can efficiently broadcast personal messages and organizes multiple groups.
- Marketing Automation Software streamlines digital marketing campaigns, manages leads, segments and targets, and increases ROI exponentially.