Top Emerging Technologies Companies
Businesses that are crawling online adopt emerging trends to stay ahead of the competition. 2021 marks the renaissance of modern technologies - network slicing, mesh sensors, battery-free sensors, TinyML, hyper-automation etc.
No entries were found.
What is emerging technology?Emerging technologies are either still in development or coming up with innovations, incorporating cutting-edge tools like blockchain, the internet of things, artificial intelligence, augmented/virtual reality. All these have been here for a while to change the business scenario in the upcoming future.
Which emerging technologies are prevalent in 2021?
- AI and Machine Learning
- Edge Computing
- Quantum Computing
- Smart Vehicles
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- 3D Printing
What are the various categories of emerging technologies?
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Self-Driving Cars
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- 3D Printer
How to successfully adopt and scale-up emerging technologies?Businesses require collaborative research and cohesion amongst academia and industry. Disruptive technologies are socially constructed and constitute a quintessential example of innovation diffusion. Adoption of emerging technologies bets on additional utility or value derived by existing technologies. An evidence-based assessment of the value-added benefits of these technologies is required.
What is the impact of emerging technologies on health informatics?Emerging technologies make a plethora of data available to help medical professionals to understand how to leverage it and convert it into relevant information - build effective information technology systems and share insightful discoveries and information access across organizations. Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, 3D Bioprinting, Nanomedicine and Cloud Computing for high volume data storage at low costs, sharing information in real-time, better patient care through remote patient monitoring and faster data sharing for improved medical research helping data analysts in better research;
What are the top IoT applications?Mobile phones and the internet merges to form the Internet of Things which has stealthily penetrated across fields. With every increasing number of smartphone devices, the future of IoT looks clear, bringing forth a multitude of new opportunities. Self-driving vehicles, smart parking, smart homes, smart appliances, industrial internet, enhanced healthcare, technological innovation in farming/agriculture are some of the manual applications and uses of the Internet of Things. It also betters advertising, retail and other industries by letting businesses know about potential customers' buying behaviour thru analytics and improving store operations by showing recommendations. It improves conversion and customer buying experience.
Which are some of the emerging technologies in SEO and their applications?Like every other department, Search engine optimization needs to update and upgrade along with the latest trends and innovations. There is a gamut of technologies that SEO engulfs to make better predictions on the search engines.
- Natural language processing (NLP) makes Google understand the specific words and phrases within a language, answer voice queries, and focus on high-quality content.
- Natural Language Generator (NLG) helps to generate meaningful phrases and sentences. It, therefore, helps SEO professionals to focus on polishing the content and improve readability.
- Term Frequency times Inverse Document Frequency (TF*IDF) helps measure the keyword density, optimize the page and achieve the required TF*IDF score for that specific keyword.
- In SEO A/B Testing, Google bots search for title, tags, meta-descriptions, H1, AMP, internal anchor texts and schema markup.
- GPT-3 API mimics how humans write. It crawls large datasets like Wikipedia, historical books and other relevant resources.